Baked beans, one can
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne
* 1 tablespoon dried parsley
* 1 can of luncheon or spam meat (approximately 350g), cubed
* 1 onion, finely chopped
Olive oil, one tablespoon
* 1 packet spaghetti
* Add salt and pepper to your taste
* Sliced black Olives
Salad leaves or microgreens
1) In a food processor, blend baked beans and cayenne pepper with dried parsley to make the sauce base. If you are salt-loving, feel free to season the baked beans with a small pinch of sea salt.
2) Heat a medium nonstick pan on medium-high heat. If you’re using a nonstick pan, no oil is required. Cook the spam/lunch meat cubes until they are crispy around the edges. Remove from pan and put aside.
Add olive oil to the same pan and add onions. Sauté for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
The baked beans base should be heated when the onions become fragrant and soft. This should last up to five minutes.
Fill a pot with water, add a teaspoon of salt, and bring it to a boil. Then, cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
Use tongs to place the spaghetti onto the plate. Add the meat and baked beans sauce, then garnish with sliced black and minted olives.