Unsweetened Coconut Milk, 1/3 cup
Add more or less honey or sugar granules to your taste
Silver tequila 2 oz
Coconut rum, 1/2 ounce
1/2 ounce orange liqueur
Juice of 1/2 Lime
Fresh mint for serving
Blueberries with sugar for dessert
1. Bring the coconut milk and sugar to a gentle simmer on medium heat in a small pan. After 1 minute of simmering, remove the pan from heat and allow it to cool. To quickly chill, add a couple of ice cubes.
2. Fill a glass of ice with a cocktail.
3. Combine the tequila with the coconut rum and orange liquor in a cocktail mixer. Add lime juice and coconut milk. Mix by shaking. Pour into the glass. Add sugared blueberries, mint, and mint sugared.
Pouring coconut milk over ice will cause it to curdle if you don’t stir it. You can still enjoy it, but give it another stir before drinking. If you’re making a pitcher margarita, stir the mixture before serving. As it cools, the coconut milk may separate from the liquors.
White Christmas Martini
2 ounces vanilla vodka
White chocolate liqueur, 2 ounces
White cream de cacao 1 ounce
Half-and-half 1 ounce
Honey and coarse sanding granulated sugar for rim decoration
1. Pour the honey into a shallow dish and the sanding powder into another shallow dish. Then dip the rim into the honey and then the sugar. Set the glass aside.
2. Add the vodka to a cocktail mixer filled with ice. Then add the white chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao. Shake vigorously, then strain into a martini glass.
Rosemary Gin Fizz
1 ounce of rosemary simple syrup
Gin 2 oz
Fresh lemon juice, 2 ounces
Pour simple syrup, combine 1 cup of water with 1 cup of sugar in a pan, and heat until the sugar dissolves. Add four large rosemary sprigs, simmer for a few more minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat. Let it infuse in the syrup for 20 minutes.
1. Mix all ingredients (except the club soda) into a cocktail shaker. Shake for 20 seconds. Pour over more ice, and then top with club soda. Stir and enjoy.